Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Outcome of a single application of IJO's Organic Worm Tea

After a single dose of ijo's worm tea, this is the outcome of my plants:

Posted Image

Posted Image



Even after I stopped watering the plants with worm tea, I did notice that the plants were blooming again with just watering them with tap water.

I had a sneaky suspicion that becox the N-component (Nitrogen) has been higher in percentage than the P-content (Phosporous, which is essential to promote flowering), the plants were growing vigorously with green leaves & new baby shoots at the expense of blooming.

After I stopped watering the plants with worm tea for the time being, my "Ginger" plants had been blooming consecutively for days when they had been exposted to an abundance of strong morning sun.

The following photographs were taken on 7th February 2012:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No comments:

Post a Comment