Sunday, January 29, 2012

IJO's Organic Worm Tea

I read through the web & got in touch with IJO Corporation's representative, Powan.

Both sources had suggested that the key for prevention of such infestations & diseases is to build up a healthy plant.

Powan of IJO had introduced the idea of worm tea derived from worm castings when I touched base with her earlier on in view of IJO Organic fertiliser in the form of gray coloured granules. However, I wasn't keen on the idea back then becox I didn't fancy using the faeces/ stools of worms for my plants when they seemed to be doing fine prior to over-fertilising!

Now that I had been driven to desperation, I had decided to throw in my lot with IJO worm castings.

The photograph below shows my newly acquired bottle of IJO worm castings & a well-oxygenated dispenser of worm tea derived from the product:

Posted Image
Posted Image

No comments:

Post a Comment