Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Story of My "tree" Musketeers - 12th January 2012

I've taken some new photographs of my "Ginger" plants & I noticed that there are new flower blooms almost every day without the use of fertiliser.

Thus, it is true that a good compost soil is extremely important for optimum growth of plants.

Here comes some of the photographs - I've got more which I would upload later on as I couldn't resist taking photographs of the plants as they were blooming so prettily that they have become a heart-stopper for any nature lovers.

This batch of photographs were taken in the late morning when there was a slight dizzle:
Posted Image



New additions to the "Ginger" family:


The new shoot growing out from the stem of the mother plant has already been harvested & repotted in the neighbourhood nursery.

In fact, we were surprised that the new shoot grew out from the stem of the main plant even though the red "corn" has still been blooming actively!

In the past, when we "harvest" the stem-bound newly grown "babies", the mother plant was already ready to be cut away from the flower pot as it had already withered or is already withering.

However, these recent ocassions fascinated us as the mother plant was still thriving & blooming healthy with flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment