Sunday, December 4, 2011

Purchasing my gardening supplies ...

Eversince I started gardening, I had been obtaining my gardening supplies from the following nursery which had been reputed to be in business for a very long time:

The nursery is within walking distance (2-minute walk for fast strollers like myself) from Kovan MRT station & Heartland Kovan, located infront of the carpark (and across the wet market).
The gardening supplies I've bought from this nursery thus far includes gardening soil (of both organic & non-organic nature), water (pressure) sprayer, fertiliser, flower pots, plants, etc.

There's a huge variety of plants available for sale & I love the hibiscus plants, orchids which are evergreens that were found in their nursery. However much as I liked these plants, my flat has got limited access to the morning sun which is necessary for gardening.

So to date, I've not bought that many pots of plants from any nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment